Human Resources Recruiter
Tachi-s Engineering USA Inc. seeks a Human Resources Recruiter for its office in Farmington Hills, MI (& Other US locations as needed).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- • Full-cycle recruiting; utilizes LinkedIn and other sourcing sites to identify qualified candidates.
- • Partners with hiring manager to prioritize position requirements
- • Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates within an assigned territory.
- • Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- • Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- • Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- • Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- • Communicates important employment information regarding the company benefits
- • Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- • Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- • Sources vendors for company projects and services
- • Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- • Microsoft Word, Excel
- • Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- • Work within deadlines, follow-up, accuracy
- • Strong social media sourcing experience
- • Strong attention to deadlines and details
Minimum Requirements of Education, Training, Experience:
- • Two plus years in a recruiting function
- • Associates Degree in Business Administration or higher preferred
- • Prior HR experience preferred