Automotive Seat Prototyping
Where Your Ideas Come to Life
From creating functional prototypes, to skiving and shaping foam, to developing patterns for trim covers, our extensive experience and insight during the prototype stage can save you significant time and costs in the development of your seating systems.
Tachi-S offers an array of prototyping services to help you realize your vision and evaluate new seat concepts and designs before going into production.
We utilize the latest equipment and pattern software to enable advanced cutting and sewing capabilities. Plus, our experienced prototyping team can help develop manufacturing assembly and sewing procedures to help improve your production efficiencies and quality.
Whether it’s large or small seat frame builds, we can help you reduce your risk.
• Soft-trim pattern development
• Trim & complete seat assembly for pre-production prototype events
• Lectra Design Concept
• Full skive prototypes from drawings
• Modifications to molded prototype pads
• Changes to production pads while tools are being modified
• Sheet metal fabrication, wire bending & machining
• Mig & Tig welding
• Spot welding
• Prototype fixtures, frame modification & frame assembly for pre-production prototype events
Contact us today, for complete details on our automotive seat prototyping services.